Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ehehehe..fun but end soon..

So long already didnt touch this blog. I am sooo busy this few weeks(or even months) Starting of Form 2 was good except the scary but quite fun part start! Brassband wanted me to go for the competition. We had to practice every morning 6.30 am to 8.30 am & 1.40 pm to 4.00 om. Aww..my playing, watching tv and sleeping time! I had to sacrified all those times. I dont mind, at least i can gather with my friends in band. BUT, i am not willing to give up my study time too! MY CLASS STARTS AT 7.30 am! I cant study. I miss a lot. I have a lot of homework. I am scared about my studies. I became very stressful at last. I cried everyday after band practice. I cannot catch up with my classmates. EVEN THE TEACHER START to hate band members...that includes me. I am so sad. I dont know what to do. If i join, i'll miss my study. If i dont join, there is no more chance because after form 2, everything is a no-no for me. I want to study!!! ( a really weird stuff i would say) But i am really depressed, sad. Even when someone in the band is making up jokes, i cant really laugh, cause my brain kept thinking about my studies. I really tried to concerntrate but i cant! I was scolded in the practice, i dont mind, i will try my best. But I really really cant. I am really sad. I am scared. So, i told my mom everything. Finally, this afternoon my mom told them to let me quit. But i will still do my last performance at Friday for the Blok D pembukaan. I was...well...phew..finally i can concerntrate on my study. I dont mind tonnes of homeworks and projects, as long as i can study. Finally, i knew why adult thinks we can study, that is very very nice. Because, studying, i think is a lot better than other things.

I think I am driving Jocelyn and Janice crazy. Cause before i join, Rene quit. Then i join, i quit too. Hope the next person wont quit. I am really sorry, Jocelyn and Janice. Maybe i am not the right choice for this kind of things. I knew you guys will find someone better. Thanks to Christy and Jane too, you guys are really helping me through this hard time.

Still, good luck for the competition in June at Kuching. I knew you guys are the champion so PROVE IT TO ME AND THE SCHOOL! just Teacher Hassan said, let us be the most attractive one in every condition! You Are The Best!

One Band, One Sound! One Heart, One Soul!
Go Go, SMK CHUNG HUA MIRI brassband!
I will always support you!

From,
Christine.

p/s: sorry guys, i need you to understand me....*sob*

4 comments:

lynnx01 said...

Yup, that's the rightful decision to do! I joined band in my school too.. but quit after one hour! Because it struck me that I would have to miss out so many things just to focus on one band. As for me, I prefer a variety. I never regretted quitting my school band though.. lol.

Lynna said...

Christine. Wow. A long post. But well, joining band is really tiring. So quit is the best decision to do. Right? =)

pong cha cha said...

hello there. i am a senior from the chung hua brassband too. u can ask de ppl around in brassband (except younger ones from form 3 onwards, including u. :P) who is jia hao. they sure will know...

anyways, i read thru ur post, and i started to picture about a person worried and stuck wif her studies. but pn. soh actually taught somethin i felt it was meaningful las time. i know de band practises are hectic, and they demand a HELL lot of commitment from 'well-used' members. trust me.

but wat pn. soh taught us las time was time management. it is our time tat we hav to fill in ourselves. its all in our hands. how we make use of tat time determines how much we can accomplish. i cannot agree more when she said tat. (although in de end, my results were terrible. :P)

but of cos, i don say tat ur decision to quit de band is wrong or wat. jus tellin u tat time management is important. how u can manage ur time to study, at de same time, maybe, join de band's practises, all will come in full circle, rite?? of cos, setting priorites rite is also important. like sleeping times, u know lah...

but nevertheless, studies is important. so, if u quit de band saying tat u cannot catch up wif ur studies if u join de band, i hav nothin to say.

now about me; i darely say i was de starter of de multibass drums. i was swee bin and gang's senior in de multibass thing. lol...

u can add me in ur frendster if u hav 1.

duke_aljh@yahoo.co.uk

i'll be glad to know u...

dwxe said...

Hey, just want to drop my thought here. Like jia hao, I was with the band too, and I never once regretted joining. But then,it boils down to your priorities. So, think over it well.

p/s maybe u've already made your decision considering the date of this post, but anyway, I wish you all the best.

Dan