Monday, October 08, 2007

Addicted to photoshop

Something different: For the past 6 months, i have abused blog..haha...for the wordpress blog cause i thought it was nice....so..i am thinking of posting both ways...http://christinewong.wordpress.com and here. Cause i really cant make up my mind. :p i will choose one sooner or later!

Haha...so long not blogging here. I have just passed my PMR for those not following my other blog and thought i disappeared....something funny there if youwant to see.. And...i have been addicted to photoshop this pass few days. I am not really good at it...but at least i know some basics about it which i found out myself. I'll try to look for more tools...and learn how to use it properly. And below are some pictures i have created:

"Freedom" The first pic i created. Once i get back from school after the last paper of PMR, Geografi. I was so happy and relax..And i even flied!!! Freedoooommmm...

I create this yesterday. For fun..cause i am bored and start to scribble around...kinda fashy and modern right??

I create this one on Saturday night..cause i missed my Youth meeting....awww...to remind myself about Jesus Christ.
This one arrr.....i created for ffun. Nothing about it happened....
This one i created after i attend my Dance Club Appreciation Dinner at Taman Awam. We played until crazy at the children's pool, BBQ and played at the playground, ate a lot...yep, just like kids...
"Oh the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....a weeeeee" Haha...i draw this when i am humming that song. Itjust pop into my mind...
Hoping i would learn to edit pictures soon....



No comments: