Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Braces...hmph...

Something different: Pigs aren't lazy, sloths are.....
AAAAAhhhhh...wearing braces now...lol....

No way, this is not my teeth...so many things...

Last Monday, I went to the dentist, to face the challenge. Before anything starts, he asked again, " Are you sure you are really ready for this?" What else can I say?? I just nodded my head. After 1.5 hours, omg....i am wearing braces...

I laugh daftly at myself. Weird eh?? Those wires and metals and plastics sticking at your teeth, 24-7. I am going to wear it approximately for 1.5 years. (is 1.5 something important?)

I thought i was going to look a geek like in those cartoons

OMG....I certainly doesn't want to look like that, even though i am not image conscious.


Some of my friends say my face look plum...or why i puff my face the whole day...or why i cant speak clearly like i always do?? Cause i am wearing braces ok....And you are going to face that kind of me for 1.5 years!!!!

I was so worried. But after taking my first photo after wearing braces, i guess it wasn't so bad after all. LOL!!!

Smile brightly even though you are wearing braces!!!

7 comments:

...Janice... said...

christine, cant really see ur braces...

Christine said...

Good then....hope no one sees it..but when i laugh..aih...

thung said...

finally, u're wearin' braces!!
haha!
so, feel great?
or do u feel like hell?
u noe me do u?
haha, now i'm wearin those elastic bands, like the picture u put there.. quite cool..
happy suffering!

Christine said...

!@#$%^&*( la you...shiau thung...
Cant eat any solid food till now...!@#$%^& elastic bands?? then can you open ur mouth??? !@#$%^&*

-NicholasW- said...

braces girl~

thung said...

:D of course i can, but the pain is unbearable, my teeth are already loose, and now, u gotta move the whole thing in.. close those two gaps..
gotta take painkillers.. headache and the jaw hurts like.. hell.

Christine said...

OMG....hope i dont have to wear those bands la...so scary....