Friday, November 09, 2007

AAA!!! SCARY ACCIDENT!!!

Something different: PASCA PMR has ended. Schooling days for 2007 has ended. I PASCA la(even though it is really boring). Remember the Minisports, the No Apologies Workshop, the quizes, the "lemon tree", the drama, the visiting....So happy....
PLaying stepping balloons. Taken by Mdm. Wong Chee Kiong. The black coloured shirt one is me, and the one staring at camera is Cheng yi. HEHEE!!!
I AM THERE! THERE!! And thsi short hair girl near camera is ga li..and bonnie the guy with spectacles.. OMG!!...so happy..and my balloon already burst..LOL!
Choon Man. I have no idea what is he doing....
___________________________________________________________
It is raining season here in Malaysia. SO, all of us have expected the sky to be grey the whole day for months and raining..Argh... Luckily I am in Miri, cause i heard from my aunt in Kuching said that, every year this season, Kuching and Sibu surely banjir....Hehehe..Bless Miri! A prefect place...even though still, sad things like below happens...:

This is an unsual morning. Traffic Jam? In Miri Boh? This long de traffic jam? This is very very weird. Because usual schooling morning, even though there are traffic jams, but not as badly as this. Maybe, it's because of the raining, i thought.
Traffic Jam..You can see the cars in front..Raining again...
You will get !!@#$%^ bored inside the car. Nothing to do le. I have done putting my socks, wearing shoes, tidying my hair, packing my bag.....(which i always do in the car, hehe) As my car was jammed there, not moving. Then, THE FIRST TIME, IN MY LIFE, I REALISE THAT, A CAR CAN MOVE SLOWER THAN A MAN WALKING, NO, A LAO PO PO WALKING!!

First, she is beside my car...

OMG! She is OVErTAKING OUR CAR BY WALKING!!!! AND GOING FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY...!!!

Is CAMRY 2.0 so slow???

I realised something, something uniquely Mirians will do. WE NEVER HONK!!!WHATEVER HAPPENS, WE NEVER HONK! (cause scare later kena beat up) So, next time, car dealers should just chuck the honk away before selling it, or just order some kind of cars that doesn't have honks...since it was useless here...

Then, an Ambulance whizz pass...where it is a dramatic scene. 2 rows of cars, jamming, so packed. Then, suddenly, ambulance came. Everyone heard it and tryin to give way. Then, suddenly, there are a whole new way for the ambulance to pass through. 2 lanes can pass 3 cars!! So dramatic...Isn't it nice if people will just give way to you when you honk and then dont have to jam there..?! Just like a scene in Bruce Almighty..

Something must have happened in front there. I was so curious. We are moving little by little. Then, the whole truth revealed.....ACCIDENT! HORRIBLE ACCIDENT!!!

3 cars..all kemek..one in longkang, cant see it

Observe it again...Carefully!
This is so scary. Drivers, please drive carefully. If you can't drive, tell your mom/dad/drivers to drive carefully, PLEASE! Love your live...
p/s: fine, maybe the main purpose for me telling you to avoid accidents are not "Love your life", it is so there will not be accidents that will cause traffic jam again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

...Janice... said...

wong chee kiong still got teach u guys?? n, cheng yi wears specs??!! she din tell me..bad gal..n oso, did she change her watch? looks different than last year 1..

Christine said...

what the?? cheng yi already wear spectacles for so long time liao le.... Wong chee kiong didnt teach us la, just that day PASCA she is there..

...Janice... said...

oo..i remember liao..last time when i went 2 miri..when we were at her house..she told me liao..hehe..hehe