Sunday, November 18, 2007

Andangkaka Chung Hua Dance Competition

Something different: Riam Road Secondary School's food fair is today. Bought a lot of coupons, but...haih...it is a great dissapointment. I am not being rude or picky or any reason you could think of, but this is a fact: There isn't much things to buy and the goods are really expensive. They sale mostly instant food. For example, Darlie toothpaste for RM15 OMG!! and Nescafe Coffee for RM20 !!!! and Beras for RM30!!!!! This is really VERY expensive la...Once again, i am not being bias or rude! This is menindas pengguna already la..aiyo...Fine, let's forget that...


Now, APPRECIATE ME! why? Because i am trying my best in every way to upload the following video about the dance competition....for days already. I didn't off my computer for days...Since the original file was way too big! (eh, 377 MB le!) i have to rerecord it. I played the original video with my laptop and record it with my phone which make the file size really small (about 6M only..hehe) So, say,"Thank you, Christine!!" Hehehehehe...

Andangkaka Chung Hua Dance Competition

No comments: