Thursday, November 29, 2007

I believe I can fly...

I believe i can touch the sky...yikes, stop that.


Yes, i am flying tomorrow. and by flying, i mean i am going to Singapore..hehe.again..hehe...I dont know why, i just wont stop having fun there even though there isnt really any interesting places to go...but still, i was having a great time there haha...


Sentosa? Neh...too boring, for kids still ok la or if you havent been there before..


I maybe going to an island trip and museum visiting and maybe some shopping hehe..

Oh ya, I AM MEETING KENNYSIA TOO!! Real life person..haha, i mean maybe too la. because he is having some sort of talk-like thingy about "How to Earn Money Without really trying". This should be nice (because i was trying really hard for this) and plus plus i can meet him. But still havent confirm and i dont know how much is the admission fee...

Whatever la..so happy and excited. Need to plan my trip and pack my bag for now.
And HEY! Stay tune for a week of surprises...

6 comments:

Christine said...

so happy.
I realy can shop liao..muahahaha
i wan to go icekimo...

Anonymous said...

sot la u.. meet kenny sia..
jui hao meet dao him, if not, u'll pretty devastated.. haha, later i come back crying o.

thung said...

oui it's me la jz now,.. made so many mistakes still sha sha dunno, post liao cai noe.. i mean u'll be pretty devastated, hehe, later u come back crying o..

She's Jess said...

Hav fun!

...Janice... said...

go haegen daaz again aa? haha..kl got o not?? me wan go! me wan go!^^

Christine said...

i sure meet kennysia de..hahahahahaha!!!
Janice, haegen daaz is world wide francis la...