Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Medicine for unemployed? break-ups???

(Incase you didnt read the newspaper for yesterday, this is the highlight for it, i mean from my opinion...)

Yep, this guy said that. And he was arrested after causing a pregnant lady keguguran.
"Primary Standard, No licence, Fortune Teller, Cin Cai cure people"
OMG....he only study until primary standard and he said he has a Prof. degree?? This is tooo weird..

Selling all types drugs for everyone.

Feng Shui Books he writes...

AND MOST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE SAY HE CAN CURE THOSE:

UNEMPLOYED

NOT-SO-GOOD SOCIAL THINGY

........

"Ren yuan bu hao (Not-so-good social life), zao bu dao gong zhuo(unemployed)"

And many people are also cheated...I mean, what those people thinking??!!!!

The "Magical" apek..

If this is really true, help me!! I'm died of boredom and i have no money..help...give me the medicine..

or just teach me how you make those medicine and i dont have to study now..

OMG....cheating industry surely is growing fast!

No comments: