Sunday, November 25, 2007

OMG! IT'...IT'S..YUCK!!!

I having my breakfast this morning at one of the Dim Sum cafe near Bintang Plaza. Yum..yum..we ordered 7 or 8 varieties of dim sum. Chom chom..See, this is one of it.

Yum. Dim Sum.

Overview of my dim sum.

It is a very very tasty one. especially when served warm.. Hahaha.i recommend all to eat ther.

WAIT!!!!

What's that black thing over there?

OMG! IT'S a COCKROACH!

AND I ATE THE DIMSUM ALrEADY! OMG!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

7 comments:

lynna said...

EW! hm hold on..!

i think i know which shop is that.. >.<

decypher said...

so how? get refund or not?

alyssa said...

walau!! u ate the dimsum?!?! omg..
then how? they changed another plate of dimsum for you? or refund?omg..whats the name of tat coffee shop? i wont go ther anymore.

tis is my 1st comment on your blog ler..my blog is still empty..remember to visit mine(not now, when i start posting smtg on it)..hehe

Christine said...

I didnt have a refund. Just..aih.nevermind la, at least i didnt ate it. But, next time, i wont go there anymore. ANOTHER PLATE?! NOWAY!! !@#$%^ I Dont want to eat another cockroach. argh...

Christine said...

no..i mean at least i didnt ate the cockroach. and i didnt have diarrhoea. Phew..

~界豪^^ said...

wasai... near parkson, then got dimsum.. i think is tat shop!!

L'abeille said...

I blog hopped into yours from Superheroes blog.

Gosh.. a roach in your Dim sum? This is so yukkie! Should've insist for a refund..