Wednesday, November 21, 2007

RIDICULOUS INDONESIAN MAID!!!

(I didnt took any photo for this post. So i just drew it. Hehe)



I am sure that those who have hire an Indonesia maid at home have met some kind of situation like mine below. I didn't hire any Indonesian maid that stay at my house but just for a day, for today only. But that's enough for RISING MY BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH HIGH UP!!!!!!!!



Ok, it started like this. I went to "supervise" her working at noon. She has just clean a few cupboards after whole morning! What is she doing?? So i just stand there, staring at her while she work. OMG, she is so slow. Just like slow motion la. Climbing up and down the ladder took already a few minutes. (Her legs are totally fine!). And she kept on lap-ing the same spot only..haih..that's nice if you have a lot of time and you want your things to be squeaky clean!! But that's not for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I can bear with her anymore. Well, i am not the kind of people who will dera their maid. So...haih, bo pian(no choice), i have to work myself. That's enough i thought.

BUT THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHAT THE!!!!!!

She just sat there eating and staring at me. Like supervising me working now!

fINE! She finished her rice. Then, AGAIN!!!!


HEY!! WHY CALL ME AMOI!! I AM SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE CALLING YOU AMOI LE!!!! AMOI!! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!


I feel like doing this...
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH...so violence...evil..Neh...I think i will just do this...


Ridiculous..Totally unfair. Why should i hire you if i want to work myself?! Maybe she didnt even know i am the daughter of her employer for the day..aduh.. and i think i am being super patient already, for imaginating those things only...

6 comments:

jibon007 said...

hehhe...considered i a bit lucky..my sis maid called me Tuan!..even once a while i went to my sis house.

Christine said...

ee...
I look like amoi meh?!

ShadowFox said...

You look like little mui mui to her more like it.


*lol*

Maybe she was uncomfortable with your supervision and deliberately try to be funny with you.

Christine said...

So angry a...
She really move very very slow bah....cannot tahan...

thung said...

hahahaha, forget it la..
it happens sometimes..
my housemaid is also like that..
hahaha, jz that she never calls me..

Christine said...

Yes, that's what i am so angry about la..hehe