Monday, November 12, 2007

Shopping On Sunday!

Yeah!! I went to Boulevard yesterday. Now only November o...only the start of November...THEY ALREADY PUT ON THEIR Christmas DECORATION!!!! walau ee..so fast. This also means, my BIRTHDAY is coming soon..YEAH!!!!!!! (waited for so long...)
And Below is my wu liao photo at Boulevard...:
Me and half 3-D Santa Clause, still got boulevard de sign le! ( i know it is blur!)
Conifer Forest of Miri and there is also a reindeer at the back there oo! Very cute de. If got go boulevard, go see la.....(Janice, cheer up, kuching also have boulevard)
Jingle bell!!!
Bells and so many things in the air...
I am only half the width of this shirt....

Fuzzy Friends....with big googly eyes..(ignore the sponge) They are very bouncy and soft too...I like it very much la. But since it is useless, didn't buy lo..

(I know, shopping on sunday seems normal. But still, i am this wu liao person, and i am very wu liao so i always luan luan take picture....)

3 comments:

...Janice... said...

u woke me up wif the word 'Janice'..haha..can c my name in such famous blog..omg..my honour..n the boulevard in kch will only open next year la..mayb new year decoration..christmas? nah...

Christine said...

aiyo...what famous blog la..hehe...you got the spring right? that is even bigger than boulevard le...

lynna said...

hey when did u go there? i mean, what time, haha. i was there from 2 until 7! just to watch the wushu competition which few of my friends participated..