Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged..aduh...

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
  1. A PERFECT DAY...(everyone needs it)
  2. SLR CAMERA!!!
  3. Jacqueline Wilson's book..omg..i love her..
  4. A driving licence
  5. Golf and Ballroom Dance Lessons

erm...if you can't give me any of those, just give me cash, LOT OF THEM..still got lots of fees haven't paid.bankrup soon..:(

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:

1. This few days very very soi lo...haih but luckily not that bad la yesterday
2. My Sony T-9 so old already la...plus, i want to take professional pictures..
3. Bored, no good books that i am interested to read..
4. I DESPARTELY NEED TO DRIVE!!!
5. Hehe..my interest...I can't play golf properly and I dont have money to go for ballroom dance...

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: My sister....

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) Becoming singaporean
(b) stupid..MUAHAHAHAH!!! (just kidding la)
(c) blur blur
(d) generous, buy sims2 ooo!!!
(e) talkative

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:Buy me sims2....

MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced):
pillow..or maybe computer..nah, i'll just stick to pillow...

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Drinkers..I dont get it! Why should you drink something so harmful and BITTER!!! It kills le, decreasing your life span, no matter what you do, it will not help increasing it again if you keep on drinking. Might as well you go drink bitter gourd's juice, that's healthier. And drinkers are STUPID AND CRAZY AND UNREASONABLE!! They always do stupid things. Let us all hate drinkers!!!!!( i am getting out of control..*beating up drinkers)

6 persons you want to tag:
Janice!! Kit How!!! KURT!!! Nadia!! Beverly!!! and Lynna!!!

4 comments:

...Janice... said...

omg!!! im da first one u wana tag..haha..

Christine said...

come on..I want to see your tagged post!!

...Janice... said...

wait la..it takes me a long long time to post ONE SINGLE post..haha

Beautiful Feather said...

haha u tagged me.. muaha ill will do it since i have nothin betta to blog about... thnx