Friday, November 30, 2007

Yeah! Singapore- Travelling Alone

Went to Singapore few times liao, time to go Alone...dont say until so sad la, my sis is there working la..haha, just flying alone..

Kuching Airport

Ok, there is some Esprit Issue there...I was very thirsty and wanted to buy water and esprit is the only water excluding tea and coffee there. First i went to coffee bean, OMG RM8...blah, i went to Famous Amos..ehehe RM6.5...walao different by RM1.5...Of course buy famous amos one la.. On the plane. I took MH637. Haha must remember, seat 25F by the window, hehe!!! but second last row..Busy filling forms and planning trip thingy...
A friendly uncle sitting beside..snorring..hehe(so bad aaa me..) My TANDOORI CHICKEN for lunch on plane. Yumm..

View from the plane. marvellous..No(OH PUH-LEESS), that is not singapore island.

And finally, i reach there...!!!!

The legendary Singapore Island
The Legendary Tok Janggut!!! in changi..

I went to Dhoby Ghaut and shopping haha..near Orchard Road too
OO....very cool le!!
Grand Piano!!!!!!!

Magical Pills(Sweets)
Invisible Pills
It says that,"Take one to be invisible for an hour, two for a day, three for a week, four for a month, excessive dose may cause permanent invisibility". Haha...
And these too... Yummy le
Waaa..yummy le....so nice aa..want to eat?? You cant!! (cause it's fake one..)
Ok, now this one is real one. I went to Akeshi Japanese Restaurant at Vivo City. Ordered a Tempura Bento...hehe

My Bento

Tempura!!!

My Sis' Green tea noodle bento

Haha..

Time for shopping. This is Vivo La..

Tang's expo..
It got lots of pretty Christmas Decoration. Like it very much but very expensive too..haih

I dont know what this is..

I went to Daiso!!! So happy, now dont have to go IMM also got Daiso liao haha. Ok, fine, for those who dont know what Daiso is, Daiso is a japanese departmental store selling everything, and EVERYTHING mean EVERY SINGLE THING!! at 2 dollar only. 2 dollar = RM4. The pencil...

This reminds me of our literature, The Pencil. Haha..this one really is huge and has a big red eraser too...I didnt buy it la, what for...

The angel blowing trumpet..get it? Blowing trumpet??!! Fine, it's lame...
POOOH!!!! AND PIGLET!!! made of swarvaski crystal...

Fine, that's it for today. 12am liao. so tired..





1 comment:

...Janice... said...

u don need the pencil...u're already quite tall liao...at leeeeeeast MUCH taller than me...

p.s. can u smell jealousy..janice jealous liao...hehe