I love McD's apple pie so much so i decided to make some myself!! I dont know how they really make the skin of the pie...so, this is my version of APPLE PIE!
1. A few apples (Amount varies)
1. Cut the apple, "rip" of the skin. The smaller you cut, the nicer it tastes...
2. Melt some butter on fire and add on the apple.
3. Fried until soft
4.put on the po piah skin and fold it like origami. LOL!..like this:
5. Apply a little bit of butter on the po piah skin. Remember to spread it on every side of it.
6. Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes at 170 degree celcius.
7. Done!!!! ENJOY!!!
Comments: Tast very nice. Crispy on the outside, sweet and yummy inside. Bravo! (LOL, crazy person, make herself, comment herself.)