Friday, December 28, 2007

I feel like vanishing into thin air.

I FEEL SO SO SO SO CONFUSED NOW! ARGH! stupid school...


We are suppose to register for form 4 by now. BUT I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CHOOSE! omg.i have been thinking about this for 3 months now.
My condition:
What i aim for after secondary school is maybe something like medicine. I dont know la, just something i really wish i can be. So, i am definitely in the Science side. But got 4 package, only Package one and 2 are in my consideration.
Here the option for me:
Package 1 - Got chinese..very very hard chinese, i heard them saying last year only got 2 person got A1. but got lots of good friends choosing this package too. So, i choose this package, i will have to give up my hope of getting straight A1..and have lots of friends..
Package 2- No chinese, but got account. Account is so so so so easy, you probably dont have to study for it to get A1. So, there is still hope of getting Straight A1 during SPM!!! But....sadly..there isnt any one i am really close to, choosing this package. It mean i have to go through this 2 years, trying to find new friends..or go through it ALONE! no way....I am so sad..
WHAT TO DO!? YOU TELL ME!?? EVEN MY MOM DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!?
Fine.
Now you judge for me, I have already tell you the pros and cons. Just tell me what will you do if you were me.

No comments: