Monday, December 03, 2007

Life with an Eng Eng Bo Su Jo person in Singapore

(TODAY, I AM SLACKING AROUND CITY HALL AREA)

When i woke up this morning, there was not a single person at home, except me. My sis was at work. Nothing to do, and just open up the laptop and start chat and chat and ate my cereals with milk at the side.


Hmm...11.30pm, must get something to eat. Go to Raffles Tower there, i found this:

Terriyaki Pepper Chicken with Egg

(Mix, Mix, Mix, the more you mix, the better it is..)


After lunch, it's time to go around. I planned to go to the Art Museum, but i have no idea where to head to. Then,STREET DIRECTORY TO THE RESCUE!


Blurred by all these annoying signs beside Raffles Tower. YOU NARROWED MY MIND LA!
Still, i was kinda blur. Wondering, WHERE THE HECK IS THIS BRAS BASAH ROAD?!! WET PADDY SO HARD TO FIND MEH?!

Finally, after walking around 20 minutes..i reached art museum...

OH YEAH! I rock! I walk all the way here by myself!


The admission fee is free since it was lunch time (i reached there by 12 something..). So happy. But they stick a bright orange coloured sticker onto my purple coloured shirt which is very very weird. Chapel in the Museum

Well, i cant take any photo inside(hasil from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam...) so i just took the architecture of the building lo... Outside

Outside too..

It was kinda empty inside. When i entered one room, there was black and white videos(about a long hair girl) and the sound is kinda weird too..i mean the audio la. Plus the air-cond is really really cold inside and it's dark. suddenly the door goes "eeeeekkkk..."...omg!! This is creeps me out! I quickly run out le!!!!! SOOO..omg...

Then when i wrote the feedback, i wrote" The door produces creepy sound. Haha" at the comments box there.

And they gave me this:

A magnet...
(The receptionist kept on repeating, "while stock last!")

Urm....yah...right...very nice...

I went to C.H.I.J.M.E.S. Not really a shopping mall but more like an eating heaven (Not food court la). I think this is a very relaxing place to go especially when you are in this noisy/restless city.

C.H.I.J.M.E.S
Looks more like a church but great design

Doesnt this looks romantic?

Awww....

Nice place to sit down and have a tea

Oh..haha..this is for Janice. You said you will never have insomnia. But incase you need it, come here.


Haha...i just simply took one la, cause no place to put my camera down to set timer..

After C.H.I.J.M.E.S, i passed by the War Memorial Park. There isnt nothing much there except this huge thing.

Civilian War Memorial
"Tugu Peringatan Bagi Mangsa Awam Pemerintahan Jepun (1942-1945)"

Finally,i reached Suntec City.

The design for this year.

(Hmm, i kinda like last year's more.)

Shop shop shop..by that i mean by window shopping...then hungry again, eat cake..(See next post for the eat cake)

Then keep on shopping till you drop.

Then tired liao then walk back
And that's it. A day with an Eng Eng Bo Su Jo person around city hall area. This is the only thing i bought:

__________________________________________

OO...Bevee, i found this.


Metamorphosis.

I dont get what it means. I dont have a dictionary around.






2 comments:

...Janice... said...

u went around aloneeee???!!! wow..so good..i couldn't do tat..going around alone is my father's 'ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOO'..haha..but if really can, i oso dun dare la i think..hehe..the best thing of going alone is i can buy anything..without my parents around membebel..'too expensive la', 'no use one la', 'not beautiful leh'....^^

n oso, thank you for ur insomnia thingie..

Christine said...

i dont really dare to buy la..that's why i say window shopping. cause i scare later i spend on wrong things..i just look lo. the bottle already abit..haha..dont know la..