Wednesday, December 05, 2007

WE DESERVE A BETTER MCDONALD!!!!

Ah, my first McD Meal at Singapore...Not that i have not been eating any fast food at all la. (I didnt, that's not going to be me...) I have tried MOS Burger (FISHY BURGER!!), KFC, Burger King so far..i mean for these 6 days.

Mc Cafe!!!!!!!!

Now, compared this McCafe to our Miri's very own McDonald... OMG...

I feel so sad that i just want to cry......Miri McD aa..haih..

I ordered a Grilled Chicken Foldover... Fresh vege and tomato plus yummy chicken..

Compared to Miri McD's foldover again....omg....i feel even more dissaponted...

My Coke..

Not that I like to compare compare/critisize/complaint Miri's McD, just that..Dont you want to eat at such a nice place? Hey, WE DESERVE A BETTER MCD! MIRIANS!! PROTEST!!! (Just kidding la, lol...i am not hindraf..)

1 comment:

syuxx said...

oyeahh!
lets make a so called PERHIMPUNAN HRAM to make a new MCD+CINEMA & StarBowl.
ahahah.
jk