Yes, (choose an option from below to fill in) is a way to save the earth, our one and only lovely home:
- recycling newspapers, plastic bottle, aluminium cans, glass wares..
using reusable bags
- cut down usage the plastic bags
- Stop divorcing (HEY! It really does help a lot! cause you save up lots of household energy)
- save electrical energy (Saving $$ too!), dont use air-cond too often, turn off lights, use fluorescent light....
- save water (Save more $$ and water too), use rain water to clean the floor...
- Walk more/cycle more (save even more $$ on petrol)
- plant more tree
Make HIGH CLASS ROJAK BOOK! AND INSPIRING BOOKMARKS!
I think this is very useful to all students, especially doing maths. Without making your workbook so messy, you can find your answer easily. No, it is not a calculator, silly! Just you can calculate in it.
- Useless elastic band (that i used to tie my hair with)
- Lots and lots of papers (You can get it from your old exercise books. I have collected it since primary 1!)
- Some colourful tape if you want.
- Outdated calendar
Preferably this type of calendar, can flip and tear one.
1. Usually, calendars have pretty pictures beside them. just cut out those pictures carefully. It will make a perfect bookmark. This is my version of it.
This is very easy. DON'T COMPLAIN NO RAIN! NOW IS RAINING SEASON! OR ELSE GO SIBU TAKE SOME! THEY HAVE A LOT!Then pour it in. Done.
Great. Now, can you do your part of saving our earth too?
One Planet, One Home.