Thursday, December 27, 2007

WOOHOO!PMR RESULT OUT!

PMR RESULT FINALLY OUT!

Everyone was so nervous this morning. I was nearly suffocated by myself..my heart thumping like crazy and my brain feels like out of oxygen. Want to pengsan already...

Anxious, worried students..Hello winnie!
MY class' result...


Dont talk too much, faster to get the result slip. I am ssooo sosos os soso SOS scared. I saw some of them already got their result slips. Some crying, some laughing, and congrats-ing each others..


I sure wish i am joining the happy face ones..i get my result slip..Checking one by one..A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8! OMG! OMG!!

OMG!!!!

result slip..

Straight As! OMG!


Again..

9 comments:

lynna said...

Congratulations!

LingDi said...

Hey! Congrates!

lynnx01 said...

Congratulation!

Wahlau.NET said...

wow wow...congrats...

be reminded that form 4 on wards is all different as some people are not able to cope of non-objective exam

Jasonmumbles said...

Congratulations.

Jasonmumbles said...

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

hey congrats!

Christine said...

thanks u..omg..jasonmumbles also here..

zewt said...

i still remember the day when i had mine too... pretty incredible kinda feeling.

Congrats...