Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bye Bye Orientation 2008!!!!

(This post is excepted from copyrights policies. Feel free to right click and save. Dedicated to all orientation committee members and new students of 2008!!!)
These are part of the photo i took on the last day of orientation, which is last saturday. I was so busy that i have no time to update. So sorry...haha...Form 4 is !@#$%^ hard! I am going to be so focusing on my studies now! So, chew on with these first...
(I cant memorise all my group's new students' name!!! OH YEAH!)

Richmond - Drinking water...



Group 7! Group 7! Go! Go! Go!


Our special sweet memory..Thanks for writing to me o!!!HAHA!

(Donald, your eyes so pretty...and attractive..and totally prefect, OMG LOL!!!)

My sweet memories.haha


Cheeseeeeee.....


Jia Yang, you cheesed too much..haha...


Me with Sharon!!! She is so cute la...
Mr Yapp!!!!!!! (Wen sen la..haha)
Frederick and Me!!!
Frederick and the gang...(Faster save lo, frederick!)

YEAH!!! Ee ping and me!!! OH YEAH!!!


My pretty program book...
Scribbles on our group box...I drew one... F4!!!!
Ah..dont take me..dont take me....
Wanna have a look inside my shirt??

Our luggage
Voon San and Me...
(I am not that short la...)
Jai Seng...
(What sign is that...)
They say this boy is the most handsome one..haha...really?

Me and Lydia! Best Group de leader...

Wearing Jeffrey's spectacles...lol
GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME..
last day liao still fight like that..lol
Denise and Wen SenMy muda, Samantha and me (last year muda o!)
Kurt and his signature shirt...ahah!
Nevermind, I got signature Hand!

Candies from new students...
Grou photo! (Plus a few uninvited guests, lol)
then,
BYE BYE ORIENTATION 2008!!!

No comments: