Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I see the true meaning of Nerds today...

haih....see liao also bo lak le...

I was asking the straight As students to sing during the singing practice today. We are going to perform during the school concert if everything is OK. which i wasnt really sure by now...

I burn the disc whole night, downloading the songs, chosing each one nicely, ignoring my exam on the second day. I let them listen to all the songs. Then, many of them also have their lyrics with them. Esther helped to copy one of the song lyrics on the white board to let everyone see also. The radio's volume is at its maximum. And i was singing at my highest voice too...

I asked them to sing politely. And this is how they repay me:
Talk talk talk talk talk talk craps...
Dreaming dreaming dreaming...
Walk there walk here...
Run away...
(i know some of you did sing and cooperate. I love you guys. Let's continue jia you o!)

OMG...I doubt if these are straight A students la. They are even worst than the new students...I mean, they dont understand the meaning of singing practice and keep quiet is it?? They doesnt understand how hard izit to get into the concert??? And they are very lucky to get into the audition straight!!??

Joining the concert is great. You get the great experience of being on stage, especially to the nerdy types, this may be the only chance you get to be on stage! Even though you dont like, you still might want to try it, or else later...you will regret so much. Even mr.Phang said his only regret is he is not a Chung Hua student then he didnt get the chance to experience more of the school concert. Hmm...

Many people out there wants to be in the concert..to be on stage, to shine. But these bunch of people dont even appreciate it. Maybe this is what you call nerds..Those kinds that only knows how to study and do nothing else in their life. Their whole life is just study..study until they die, until it is the end of the world..and that's it...

Or maybe i am just not fierce enough??? Hmmm...
Soooo....this is how you guys want me to be?
When i was telling you guys nicely, you wont listen.
Then..

Fine..
See you guys during next practice!

(And MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!! for me..i can be fierce...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not r not worst than new students lar..not nid c also know lar..they just don like the ppl teaching them

lynnx01 said...

I think you don't have the fierce look. Hehe :P

Christine said...

lol...yeah, cause normally i am not fierce, i like to nag people, fan people, cry myself..just dont like to scold people seriously. Heh! Especially my friends..

I'll get over it!!!
BTW, thanks to kurt for ur advice, at least it makes me happier..
and thanks to ga li too, for willing to help out.
Hehe!

Kurt said...

Heck..u're welcome..im available on duty 24 hours non-stop..always available to listen..

Kurt : Always the smarter choice..

ailing~ said...

haha calm down a bit =) JIA YOU larh!! anyways u do hav a nt fiece looking- face.