Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last day of Orientation 2008 (Part 2)

This is the part 2 of the photos i took on the last day of orientation. Enjoy!!!!!
Receptionist rulez...
Whoa..balloonss!!!!! 800 balloons we blow in 2 nights...vanish like that!!!!! WHOA!!!!!
still..the most wonderful closing of orientation ever..
Ms Tiong:"No, you dont do this. Cannot. Next time dont do this a.."
Mr. Su (black shirt) : Faster go eat...
(Lol..just kidding only la...)
Amos! and his bunch of balloons...and "red red" eyes...
Me and Amelia...
Siew Ting(Our little athlete) and me.. Ester and me...(She got same name as our group leader, lol) Shan Wen (Jeffrey) Me Wen Sen!
Denise....
Zi Hui and Me!!

Putting up sweet memory...(Or stealing one?? LOL, kidding la..)
Angel and me!!!
Chung Ong and Angel!
Jeffrey! My Dummy!!!
Blurr la..i think i got another one..who ones ask me to send again....


Voon Ping and ME! Dont cry dont cry!
Rachel, Ang Chi and (Sorry, i forgot to ask her name!) and me!
2008 Mudas!!! Aww..i mean my muda days..
Shan Wen, dont cry..we'll meet again...on monday...
BEST SECRETARIES!!! OH YEAH!!!


Kah Ming and Me


I WANT THE CLOSING VIDEO! WHO GOT? SEND IT TO ME!!!!



1 comment:

My Stories said...

our quatermaster got i mean the big size 1 hahahaha...~