Sunday, January 06, 2008

NO!!! Advertlets..please!!!

OMG! WHAT HAPPENED TO ADVERTLETS!!!??? OMG OMG...

Did you realise that my advertlets ads has been removed?! Because last night, when i was trying to open my page, it will directly send me to another dont-know-what-is-that page....saying ,"Domain expired on 03 January 2008" OMG...

In the beginning, i was not really interested in Advertlets actually and a pro-nuffnanger but i just put up their ads anyway, since they still give me like RM0.001 per day..wth..When i started to like them, they dissapoint me with this again.

Yes. They did owe me money. adding the money from the one i won last gathering. Heartbreaking...

I am so sorry, to interrupt you when you are trying to read here...but it is so not my fault!! I have removed the ads column already and everything else seems to be functioning normal...

Many bloggers are affected too.. I cant read my own blog, i cant read my friends blog, i cant open advertlets..argh


In case you dont know what just happened...Advertlets is down for the moment. And this is the reaction at Innit Nuffnang.

Everyone was so mad with them


I am not saying that Advertlets will go down or whatsoever..I dont think they will. Not because i am a pro-advertlets, just that, they still have other business on Josh Lim & Associates. So, i think they will not bankrupt. Just that I hope they will be ok soon and not directing us back to this again..

redirecting to this??

dont know whether to kesian Josh for facing this BIG problem..or to kesian me and other bloggers for..well, interrupted site..

8 comments:

Im[a]She said...

Im facing the same problem oso..I cant open my blog coz it will direct me to another page..I thought my pc got virus..In the end I know where it comes from and remove the html from my page..now my blog is ok...btw, maybe their database is being attack by virus..hehe...just my thought

lankapo said...

adverlets is still down,

just focus on nufnang hehhe

Christine said...

so many people affected. Yeah, removing their ads for the moment is the best way!

Walla said...

how can you said that he will not go bankrupt?

btw, the real owner of advertlets is not josh, it's warren lim..go to google and search who is warren lim -> u know who is the berjaya holdings owner...

that's why josh can't afford to pay the publisher..starbucks ads are free ads..because warren lim n josh are partner..

Jasonmumbles said...

Funny that you said you are a pro-Nuffnang yet you put Advertlets. Hehe! Just pulling your legs.

No sweat, yeah, focus on Nuffnang. :)

PSA said...

Incompetence is all I can say about this pathetic incident. They have lost all credibility in my books - so why bother with their ads anymore? More excuses and stupidity in the future? What a load of crap ...

Christine said...

walla: oo.. i just knew that..haha, but what i mean is Josh still have a web design company..about if he is going to bankrupt, that one i dont know..

jasonmumbles: lol..i mean in the beginning..i really put nuffnang only..but then advertlets started,i might as well give it a try then..haha...

psa: cool down...

LingDi said...

Hey. Haik.. Competitions made those mean ppl leave harsh comments on advertlets. Btw, just gie advertlets some time. they will return again with better things and stuffs. don focus on other things first except ur studies. ^^ form 4 life not bad one larr. Btw, msg me when u got time to go out to lim teh at halo! haha..