Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A warm "i care about you" will do everything....

I think maybe i am too sensitive..or did i just read too much Pinkpau's blog??? I feel so isolated today..so so isolated..like no one cares about me, and i am transparent, like i have no friends...lonely...

Yea, maybe i still have everyone beside me but i dont seems to understand a single word they said. Even my best friends...i dont get what they mean then...they just talk among themselves..left me behind.

I am choosing package 2 too. That means i will have to leave all my best and close friends and move into a whole new environment....I dont want to leave them. I just want it to be like usual, where i go to school every normal morning and greet everyone whom i knew so well, no strange faces. In a nutshell, I am scared to try new things alone..

My mom said i am caring too much about friends, putting them more important than anything.

So, please, talk to me..anything will do..i dont want to be an alien..

update at 8.25pm: WORST DAY EVER!..now i knock my head again and bleed a bit..then my dad scold me for being so stupid...someone, please kill me!

help...

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

i feel the same like you..My only friend is..err....

my dog DOBER!

Christine said...

yea...only my zhuzhu will comfort me too...

btw..thanks for peduli me..

thung said...

haih.. so sad..
i dun feel well either, many good frens left to persue what they think are the best for them.. actually, i dunno wat's best for me, i guess i'm jz following the crowd? like u, i'm scared of being lonely..haih, how i wish that they dun have to separate us, let us be in the same class, eventhough we choose different packages! crap.

Sharleen said...

hmp...i think oh...you guys shouldn't complain so much!! you're still in the same school what!! you still can meet up with your friends =P. Just make more new friends la...If i were complaining like you, i wouldnt be moving anywhere at all in life lo...Its actually good to move to a new environment once in a while. You'll know more ppl....and you get to learn something you want..

About knocking your head, just watch out where you are walking la...its just a small problem..don't need to go think so much about it..Be more optimistic!!!

~界豪^^ said...

haihzzz.... nvm, u still can meet each other!!

-NicholasW- said...

hw u will be alone ler~ XD

flying_fish said...

Hey.. don't be sad. It's good to leave our comfort zone once in awhile. Then,you'll start to learn. Don't worry ya. In life, people do come and go but if you really want to keep contact with them, it wouldn't be as difficult as you think. You'll get to know new people which is only good and not at all bad. So don't be sad, you'll still see them anyhow.

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. ~Rod McKuen

LingDi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LingDi said...

Hey! Don't worry. I will always be your friend. Btw, just msg me whenever you are free to go out to eat at Halo. But, before March. My sister going back to KL on Sun. :( Sometimes you might feel so but, it's just temporary. You just got to get into the flow. ^_^
All the best!