Friday, February 29, 2008

"ACTS OF BO LIAO PEOPLE!!"

(the continuous version of battle of the chain letters)
I dont know who thought of this SUPER WU LIAO BO LIAO USELESS thing to do...
It is even worst than creating an exam.
(Oh ya, i found out exam and tests are created by chinese in Dynasty Han! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!That's the start of suffering age...)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STUPID CHAIN LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont believe me??...I got about 10 plus this kind of useless emails in my inbox every single day and i have to waste so much time to delete. I am sure everyone is very annoyed about it...So, let me be Prof.Christine the Anti-chain letters maniac today!!!!!

The MY-COMPUTER-IS-A-PSYCHIC type:
WISH I DIDN'T OPEN THIS EITHER.THIS IS SCARY CAUSE IT WORKS.POST THIS WITH THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL.WHEN YOU FINISH, PRESS F6 AND THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN YOUR MIND WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN. TRY IT! ITS FUN!

It is not fun, dumbo. It is not scary, brainless.
And my laptop is not a psychic. It doesn't know the person i think of in my mind.

The SAVE-MY-LOVE-ONES type:
Dear Reader,
I am writing this on behalf of my loving husband.Everything was fine, me, my husband and our two children. We had a happy family. My husband was an Engineer in a big company. He comes home early and helps me with the house chores and plays with the children... Our dreams were shattered in front of our eyes last week! . It was a drunk lorry driver, who came on the wrong side and hit us and went. It killed my little baby girl and left my husband paralyzed. (BLAH BLAH...my husband is in hospital thing) help me save! my husb and the one person I dearly love. I have already lost my daughter and I don't want to lose my husband aswell. Please help us. Thank you very much for your love & support. ! May God bless you. Yours Truly, Nirosha Silva (I know you don't like to forward mails. I am>> really sorry to bother>>> you. If you have a heart and like to help a family,>> please>>> forward this>>> mail. Every time you forward this it will add 5 cents>> per email>>> ID to>>> AOL and they will deposit it into my bank account.>> This will>>> help me>>> save my husband.)

I know sometimes this is very true. But most of it are fake or "Written by 1/3/1995". I mean like, i dont want to be rude or mean to critisize this type of mails but i will just tell the woman,
" AWW COME ON! just ask your husband's big company to help...i am sure there is someone in his company or his tauke to help!"

The IF-YOU-DONT-SEND-I-WILL-KILL-YOU type:
Yeah right, haha. Like which IDIOT IS THAT!!!!??? For the sake of some strangers that dont send your WHATSOEVER useless junk, stop it. Cause if you really want to kill me, you will have to kill the whole world. since there are billions of people out there not sending it. Go, go now, kill the world. *cough*loser*cough*

The I-WILL-BE-BY-YOUR-BEDSIDE type:
This type if usually about a little kid being tortured by his cruel and evil stepmother like THE CINDERELLA story..then he was killed somehow and he was holding a knife in his hand..whoever doesnt send it, the kid will appear by your bedside and ....

OR

Some stupid couples that love each other so much...and smooch smooch smooch then one of the side cheated and then the victim felt so sad then suicide...then if you dont send the mail, he or she is appear by your bedside in midnight and ...

BE REAL!!! BE RATIONAL!!! I am sure your IQ is not lower than 30...

That's for today. Check out soon for more
"ACTS OF BO LIAO PEOPLE!!!"

3 comments:

~Yee Ming~ said...

Agree..the best way is to send back the same e-mail to the sender 100X more!! haha.. n_n

zє๓ค๔-ﻮคlz said...

SUPER AGREEEEED.
I hate those fagggs that keep sending chain mail !!!

(just a passer)

Christine said...

haha...i get so fed up everytime i saw chain letters!!!