Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The difference between Singapore and Sibu people...

This is so freakingly scary....

As i was taking the photo of those "roasted kangaroos", this freaking incident happens. I went to Da Kiong emporium and there were lots of people there. Coincidentally, I was holding my camera and i decided to take the silly things down to make a total lame joke. When i was taking it, many people starts to stared at me.

First i thought, ok fine, maybe they are just annoyed by the freaking flash light. So i turn it off. And i take again. More people came and stand behind me and look at me....

OMG...what is behind my back.??? WHY ARE THEY STARING ME LIKE THAT? OR ANYTHING ON MY FACE??

check here check there..nothing le...i am just normal.

After i took all those photos, i quickly ran away and hide. feeling really weird. The crowds just move towards the "Roasted Kangaroos" cans i took just now. Wth...
So,
This is the difference between Singapore people and Sibu people ha?! (Or can i say, city people with total urban life and little town citizens...) LOL~~!! They are just so curious about other people's life!!

The conclusion of the day:
Singapore people = bo lian bo juak
(I care about my life, you care about your life. Other things is none of my business)

Sibu people = erm.."38" (san pa)
(What is happening ha? What is she doing? What? Your brother's sister's niece's son got accident?)

lol...maybe they are just warm enough..

No comments: