Thursday, February 07, 2008

Is falling into longkang counted as good?

"WAA Fireworks in Sibu so beautiful!!! half hour havent finish!! OMG OMG OMG!! hahaha..count down lo! countdown lo..must take picture! Must take picture...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then...fell into longkang...
!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^@#$%^

So, is falling into a drain, having yourself being covered by mud and undefined subject nice fo a start during a chinese new year????

bleh...Dont ask me for the photo!! ARGH...my brother say i should stay away from the longkang this year....haha..I am not soi, but very heng, cause that is a new experience and that forced me to take a bath for the new year too!!! HAHA!
_____________________

Just now play mahjong lo!!! Win 2 rounds! OH YEAH!!! (My siblings are forced to play with me..hehe..)
Then going to Daro tomorrow. (FYI, daro is a small village by the Rajang River. Please refer to your atlas map for accurate location)

MY CAMERA NOW IN COMA STATE! !@#$%^& CAUSE FALL INTO THE DRAIN WITH ME! MY LOVELY AND LOYAL CAMERA!die so many times and alive again so many times...lol...See tomorrow ok or not...If not, hehehe....

So, i use my sister's camera to take photos. A LOT OF PHOTOS O!!!
Tomorrow let you guys see...hehehe

1 comment:

MarS said...

I've told you before and I'll tell you again. If you fall into longkang right within the very first few minutes of the New Year, then you'll be falling into longkang the whole year, which of course includes taking a bath after that.
If the saying, "If you don't repay your debt before the New Year starts, then you'll be indebt for the rest of the year", should hold true, then why won't what happened to you turn out the same way?

Hehe.... Just felt like dropping you a line. Damn sien, since I've been working for almost 14 hours everyday since the last two weeks.