Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MY FIRST NUFFNANG CHEQUE!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

MY FIRST NUFFNANG CHEQUE HAS ARRIVED!

By the order of: Nuffnang Sdn. Bhd.

Pay to the order of:

Christine Wong Siaw Wei

Ringgit Malaysia:

FIFTY-SIX AND SEN FORTY-EIGHT ONLY

MUAHAHAH!! This is such a memoriable moment. omg...Imagine, a 15 years old girl, just blogging for the sake of blogging. And now, earning her first RM50 by herself. How happy is that!?
I AM SO HAPPY!
Thanks Nuffnang! NUFFNANG ROCKS! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

7 comments:

Terence said...

I want oso!!! hahaha

KY said...

wah, congrats!!!

Planet Malaysia said...

I have been requested and waiting for more than a month.

Christine said...

Haha..I have been waiting for more that a month. It is a transaction period. Be patient!

Andrew Ooi said...

It is the best feeling. I remember my first time for Adsense, Nuffnang and Advertlets :)

Keep it up. More cheques are coming you way I'm sure!

Cameron Highlands Blogger said...

Wah lau..

I wish I had a cheque too !!

Eric Lau 刘尔豪 said...

Wow, congrats!

I also waiting for my first nuffnang cheque too...

Keep it up!!!