Friday, February 01, 2008

My last promise for this Pig Year

I felt so sad and dissapointed at school today and i cried during the first concert rehersal. Everyone thought it was because the performance by the straight As students that are totally ehem...very bad... made me cried. I was sad for that performance la, although it really made the teacher dissapointed. I wish the performance can be better next time and everyone will be more serious... But the reason i cried isnt mainly for that...

Now, back to the main point.

It was someone. (Not that love love type of someone la) Since the first day of this year's school day, i was put into the same class as him. I thought he was the nice type of boy, being active and generous, smart and gentleman. But...aduh, it wasnt even a bit like what i imagined.

He was scolded by every teacher who teach us for being distractive and noisy during lessons time. I was so sad looking at this sight. Sometimes, it wasnt really his fault but most of the time, it is. I was determined to help him from that day onwards for the sake of he is also son of God just as i am the daughter of God. He was a holy believer too.

He kept getting scolded. I tried to help him change his behaviour at first. I tried to make him say nicer things instead of foul words and talk nicely if he wants something. I tried not to lend my homework to him for copying only and wanted him to learn by himself. Everytime he wants to borrow things from me, I make him ask nicely and say "thank you' after he return it.

But...my effort seems to be useless...

One day, he talk back rudely to me, saying "You think you are so perfect and others are just rubbish meh!?" I decided to give him another chance and answered,"No, i know i am not perfect, but i am trying very hard to be one. I dont think you are rubbish." He isnt! I knew it! That's why i kept helping him.

Still, he wouldnt appreciate it. Fine, i give up on him.

Now, he is participating in the singing practice too. He did attended the practice which I made another stupid decision again! I decided to help him to change his behaviour again...He wouldnt sing properly even though i was trying my best ask him properly to sing cause i knew, scolding will not makes much difference. That's why, PMR Straight As students, you didnt really see me get really angry and say nonsense right? the most is Keep Quiet! cause i knew you guys are smart and mature enough and you dont need me to scream to make you understand.

Today, first concert rehersal came. We sang and it wasnt really good. We got bad comments fromt the teacher too and that was what i have expected. He got scolded too for being not serious. When we came down from the stage, i ask him privately and softly, what is he doing on the stage there? why is he not being serious? He just answer rudely with foul words, saying it is my fault that make him get scolded by teachers.

THAT's IT! I GIVE UP! I DONT CARE ANYMORE....

If that's what he wants, wanting to be a person which is not respected by others, fine, i will let him be one!

I AM TOUGHER NOW!

8 comments:

:) said...

awww...tht's Joseph ure talking about rite?? haha...he's lidat one lah...u'll get used to it, i used to sit in front of him and got hitten by him every single day leh..ure very lucky lw lo...sit next to him without kena him hit..haha

Christine said...

dont care la. He kena scold kena hit by teacher, kena tangkap by prefects, humiliate publicly i also dont care. he deserves it...

thung said...

haha.. dun be sad bout it.. at least u've tried to change him.. guess wat, i've tried to do the same but it obviously din work..
so.. jia you, jz be cool wen u scold us.. dun smile..

Christine said...

ok.

LingDi said...

Don't be sad. He must be thankful that God sent you to help him. He will soon realise it one day. You did very well because that's who you are. You have a big heart for everyone. Don't give up! I'm touched because you always try to help your friend with a sincere heart. In the end, whether he accepts it or not, it doesn't matter. What really matters is that you've tried your best. :)

Sharleen said...

Hey, if you can't help him, let GOD help him. Pray for him everyday. =)Thats all you can do. Do pray for me too..=P

xia0ir3ne f0ng said...

laopo ah! cheer up o! i will oways b wif u d!! =) anyways, let God decide anything la..jux do ur responsibilities enuf liaw

Anonymous said...

去死呀你,真的那么辛苦你就取消好了,我们也不想合唱,拿全A得罪人吗?合唱什么?根本就是受罪