Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Once again, happy chinese new year!

I get so happy and high when it is Chinese New Year! Haha!!! (partly because of i can play mahjong and firecrackers, lol!!!)

I was too high until when i am trying to type blogger's web address, i accidentally typed http://www.happychinesenewyear.com/ then i realise..wth...!!!!! LOL!!!

Ok. I may be having a break on blogging next few days. I mean like MAYBE! cause since i am a blogging maniac, i cant just simply stop when i wanted too. But i am sure, my next post is going to be bursting with photos..haha! Cause i took lots of them but...releasing them after new year la! HAHA!!!

DRINK MORE SOFT DRINK AND EAT MORE KEROPOK! lol...
Ang pau na lai lai lai lai lai Lai! haha..
Happy Chinese New Year!!!

(come on, at least answer me with a Happy Chinese New Year le...)

3 comments:

lynnx01 said...

Wah. So far you're the one most excited about CNY. HEheheh

方靖|Han said...

Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you can gather all your family around!

Christine said...

lol...
MAHJONG MAHJONG tomorrow must play..haha