Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tibit of my new year trip!

I am finally back from my Chinese New Year Trip!!! Passed by about 1500 km in just a few days time!!!From Miri through Bintulu to Sibu then to Mukah to Daro back to Mukah and through Bintulu back to Miri. Haha! Sounds complicated right?


I reached Sibu on the 5 Feb after 5 hours of tiring car ride. My grandparent's and relatives are there to welcome us.

Of course, with the whole troupe of little counsins.

The whole house was covered with chinese new year mood! So red!!

Especially with tang long and tang long and more tang long

Flowers..mei hua..
And of course, the usual activity, JUDI!!!! (gambling) muahahahaa!!!
for girls, NAIL POLISH!!!
nice le!!!
My Chinese New Year clothes is this! And with my sister...This photo has the effect of studio photographing huh?! NICE LE!!


SO MERIAH!! With the whole family gathering together!
KAM KAM (Madarin Oranges)
FIREWORKS! (I got tonnes of photos of it. Just dont see the point of posting it up since everyone saw it too..haha!)
JUNK FOOD!! (Only available during CNY time!)
Visiting to relatives' houses

OF COURSE! I DID RECEIVE ANG PAU! haha
My little cousin, Jasper
hehe
GONG XI FA CHAI!
This flower is so nice!
NEXT STOP! MUKAH!
Mukah Town Council Building! so big! For such a small city...
Monument at Mukah! dont know the point of building it...
I AM SO MUSCULAR!
country sideview
NEXT STOP! DARO!!!!
FERRY!!! to cross Igan River
The wide wide Igan River
Dont know do what. 2 sakai acting crazy at the Ferry Port
On the ferry ! HAHA!
Brother taking picture from his car..hehe!
REACH DARO!!!! a little simple village
I appreciate the chance of going to Daro very very much because this is my mother's childhood village. It wasnt big and modern and advance or anything, just a simple small village with villagers of simple life. I havent been there since 8 years ago. It has changed so much!

An old photo of my grandparents and eldest aunt and uncle. We dont know whether the middle child is my mom..hehe
Cactus!New style ketupat! star-shaped!
That produce triangle shape rice!

Uncle's hotel!

It was raining so heavily!
Durian durian!
Nah MAKAN DURIAN!
Playing chou tai di! Gambling among the kids! YEAH! Night time in my room...Got Astro TV! Got room service of Mars bar and Ice cream soda. Ice creams are available too! SO NICE!
Uncle's living room, full of spirit of chinese new year!
A temple nearby!
MIRI FLOWER!
Daro river...low tide in the morning, high tide at night. I saw a lot of mudfish there! HEHE!
Oh yeah, uncle's hotel also provide complimentary breakfast. SOU MIAN! (Longetivity Noodle)

With unlimited supply of refills!
Eat eat eat!
They also gave us fish.
My cousin...so cute!
Going back time!
Waiting for ferry again...
On the second floor of ferry! VIP VIEW O!

So many cars going home.
The people on ferry seems to know each other very well. They just come out of their car and start to pai nian on the ferry!
Mangrove Swamp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Legs..-.-

Second floor!!!!
Looking no where!
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!
Chicken fighting on board. (Illegal activity) With ah bengs around. HEHE!
I AM READY TO FIGHT!



No comments: