Thursday, February 21, 2008

To be or not to be?

(I guess only my friends and family know what am i blurring about in this post)
I have no time to blog at all these few days. It is not like someone forcing me to blog, but it is my first interest and my determination to blog everyday. But the situation seems to make me stop blogging nowadays. Stupid school activities....(haha!)

I know everyone has ever think of being famous and rich and being best in everything else.I do think of that too. I tried very hard to be good in everything. Everything seems to be working good. Still, sometimes, things just dont work out the way you want it to be. (For a perfectionist like me, it is a great impact!)

I was so sad then. Then someone elder came and said something that makes me even more confused and down..."What for you do so much? It is not like everyone will always remember you even if you are famous. Once you leave the school, everything will be gone and the people will just forget you. Just study hard and care less about every else. Secondary means nothing."

This really makes me confused. Now, i dont know whether to continue "acting" brave in facing this kind of stuff or let it go.

I was so happy to have such supportive family and friends to support me. They never complain when i start to nag about "everything so bad, this bad that bad". They just keep on supporting me. Sometimes, things just dont go as everyone wish too.

Well, i will just try my best for now to continue doing it but i wont gurantee i will make it till what everyone wishes it to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, what was said is true, what you do in secondary school will not be remembered. But will only be remembered by you. you can do stuff, but play by a limit, dont over do it. you can have fun and all in form 4, but do take care by form 5.

LingDi said...

Don give up whatever you do.

"What for you do so much? It is not like everyone will always remember you even if you are famous. Once you leave the school, everything will be gone and the people will just forget you"

As for this statement, I would just say that it doesn't matter whether people remember or not. What matter is what satisfy yourself. Some people don't do it for other people but for what they really want to do and what they are interested in. So, no matter what, don't give up on what you are doing.. Jia you!!!