I have made some cupcakes a few days ago.
- 150g butter
- 150g castor sugar
- 175g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 2tsp cocoa powder (I use Milo instead, hehe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius
- PRepare cupcake papers
- Crack the eggs into a big bowl and beat.
- Throw all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Beat with the electric mixer for 2 minutes, until light and creamy. (I was so lazy so i use a blender and blend it straight away instead..lol)
- DIvide the mixture evenly into cake cases.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch
- Take it out and it's ready to be serve!!!!
It taste quite nice!! You can add icing tops if you want.
Or try to make a super huge one lo..