Friday, March 14, 2008

Freaking SPM result...

21 As!!!!!! OMG OMG...last year was what?? 17 A1s? and now 21!! Well, actually is 20 A1 1A2 la, but still, 21 SUBJECTS LE!!!!@#$!@#$.. bloody horrible..haha..

And my school???
The SPM result this year for my school is SO scary. I mean like 72 straight As??!! siao...haha..Tan Sri must be over the moon now..lol

No way! No way! As a member of the K.N.A. (Kiasu Nerds Association), i must show my dedication to the club and start studying now. Now, shhh..Busy studying. First physics..then chemist..then bio..then add maths..then then..then...

5 comments:

LingDi said...

Haha.. Freaking right? That guy is really hardworking. 72?? But I heard your sch got 30 straight As..

Christine said...

72..

Ditaur said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

:) said...

walao! 72 meh??

Christine said...

i also dont know haha..
Newspaper write 72. But got people say 30++
newspaper real or not?