Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My school, It's getting worst...

I am going to die of exhaustion soon..so soon...
I am coming home EVERYDAY at 6.00pm...totally exhausted. Class hour until 3.10pm, then, I will rush for my choral speaking practice which crush with the Choir practice time. No choice, i have to skip the choir cause choral speaking one is preparing for a competition. Damn exhausting. 3.10pm till 4.30pm.
You think that's all?
Not a FAT chance..
I have to sadly watch everyone taking up their bags and going home. Left me and a few others at school, continue on our dance practice. 4.30 pm till 6.00pm..at the school...omg..
Sweating like hell and stinking...and total zero energy left....
Walk into the school when the sun is half rising up. Walking out of the school gate when the sun is already half gone...
SO sad...
(Apart from serving the school by giving our time and energy, we are also "forced" to buy the concert ticket, which cost me bloody RM50 deducted from my pocket money. Well, now i have to prepare to starve for the next 2 months. great...)

I slept during my Add Maths class!!! DAMN BLOODY.. I was so exhausted because the day before, i got home at 6pm too...doing my homework till 12am...sleep for 5 and a half hour only..Today surely tired la. I am so blur about my studies now. This co curricular thing is going a bit too far now....

When i heard about Lynthia saying about how her school was like, study until 1pm only and most co curricular activities during Saturday, i felt really bad about my own school lo. I don't remember my elder siblings "suffering" like this before lo. I mean like, Reach school at 6.30am, go out school at 6.00pm. we are not working yet...and we don't get paid for all of these...sad..sad...tired...exhausted...

I saw my post about "school working illegally" stucking at the school's staff room's notice board a few days ago. Thanks for noticing it..teachers, friends... !@#$% it was so humiliating. Because my English was so funny...lol...
Then many teachers kept asking,"Is that you? is that you?" haha...shake head shake head..
Still, i want to thank that teacher who printed it out. At least now, the school knew my hell-like feeling...

I really hope someone could do something about it...

3 comments:

:) said...

watchout! later this post is going up the notice board again..haha! :P

lynnx01 said...

That is why I am against my sis being sent there. In primary school, she had no "childhood" because school ends 4 something pm almost everyday. If she goes there, she won't have what I call "teenhood" (??!). Well, I do not believe that more is necessarily better. During my schooling years, I had my afternoons (precisely, after 1pm) free. After finishing my homework, I could play and daydream. Yet I turn out okay after the 11 years of schooling.

Christine said...

duh...i mean isnt it the same? A tiring "teenhood" and a happy and free one...Both could end the same of the happy one even better..What for ho? Now we even have to go to school this 2 coming holidays..even on good friday..:(

Moderation is the best...