Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tagged by =.=v!

(Kurt a! Dont make me feel bad about myself la! LOL)

5 bad things about me.
  1. I dont like being busy. ( I just want to study, sleep, eat, play..lol sounds impossible) If being needed is a joy, then i am overjoyed...lol!!!!
  2. I like comments and hate them at the same time. blurry...
  3. I never say foul words...(Even when you are pointing a gun at me)
  4. I never tell when i hate something to the one i hate. but i sort of like "condemn" him/her/it. Haha, bad habit. Still, i dont curse o!
  5. I let others bully me. YOu trY AgaIn LA!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS..later kena me condemning you again...lol

Who i want to tag (This make people feel bad la):

1. Shar

2. The Lyn- Wong sisters..lol

3. Janiceeeeee.....

4. TCO

5. who else ha...you do la if you want and you are bored...SCHOOL HOLIDAY IS COMING! ELECTION IS COMING!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! VOTE FOR ME!!!

No comments: