Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I AM KIASU! I KNOW!!

This morning Donald the NUN...

NUN: You are so kiasu.
Me: Yes, i admit.
NUN: You should join the kiasu club.
Me: WHAT!? JOIN KIASU CLUB!? DONT JOKE LA! I AM THE PRESIDENT!!!!

Duh. Of course i am kiasu la. Dont remind me again and again. I KNOW I AM KIASU!
I havent meet someone who is not kiasu at all in all my life. He or she might pura-pura, KEKE, fake fake say,"No la, no la. I don't mind one. You win la. You win la. I won't mind." But i know somehow they will still think,"HMP! You sucks. I must win. You lose de la!" which is something all of us shouldn't care.

Evil mind. That's the devil who is talking. Ignore it.

So, in case i su (which is something i will avoid to the end of the earth), you try to laugh at me, i will condemn you. Don't blame me, I am kiasu (extreme stage in my studies)

p/s: NUN! You are kiasu too right?! STUDY LA!

No comments: