Monday, April 21, 2008

WOI! ANYONE?! ANSWER ME!

Why are the some of the clubs in my school so so weird...??



I thought last time they force us to fill a form to state which club we are joining and we can only join that club. Most of the clubs said it is strictly for members only...But since i am not their members, why are they still counting me in?! (and the most weirdest weird weird thing is, why am i still a committee member when i am not a member???? That makes me so guilty)



And, is my mark counted when i did something for the club i didnt register for?!

ANSWER ME! (ANYONE?!)

unsystematic administrative thingies...confusing the students and teachers nowadays...





It's going to be Mid-Year exam soon. I am so happy, why? because half of the year is gone! Yipee and there is 1.5 years left...drooling for SPM...



UTAMAKAN PELAJARAN. that's what makes you get PRIVATE sectors scholarships. (most local scholarships are on the studies too, instead of co-curricular activities)

So, STUDY!!

I AM SO NERDY. I DONT CARE. CAUSE I PLAN TO BE A NERD.

No comments: