Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4 Free Big Mac!!!

Remember the Big Mac Chant competition for the past few weeks?? I got 5 free coupons for it and gave on to my friend..lol..left 4...so happy!!!
The condition is, try reading the bigmac chant in 4 secs and win urself a BigMac!!!!
So, i tried. My siblings and i even practised a few times at home before going to McD again.
Try it...I can do it within 3 secs!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
And i went to McD yesterday!!! I WANT MY BIGMAC I SHOUTED TO THe CASHIER!!!! ahahahaha..and i got 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 free BigMac. Save up lots of $$!!!
chom chom chom
two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
Oh ya, tomorrow is the LAST DAY!! Faster go to McD now!!!


3 comments:

~界豪^^ said...

arghhh.. regret to reaad ur blog at nite... damn hungry... haha^^

LingDi said...

I did it within 2 seconds! Haha.. Break ur record..

NightShadow said...

i also got a free big mac! 3 seconds though. lingdi is awesome. 2 seconds?!@?