Sunday, June 08, 2008

Reflection of this holiday

HOLIDAY LEFT 8 HOURS 16 minutes!

i don't even know if i am suppose to be happy or sad when it comes to the end of this holiday.

Our school have this physics comic-drawing competition. Maybe some of you might be shocked, PHYSIC HOW TO DRAW COMIC OO??!!! But this physics department really can make you draw one out! I decided not to join any group because i scare later people draw i dont like it, i draw people dont like it, haha, draw myself lo. Beside, i never tried drawing a REAL ANIME style comic before. Let's hope it turns out to be a good one.

This is a bookmark i made yesterday! (It doesnt look so blingy in the pic) It is suppose to be a greeting card but i havent write the words on. I KNOW I KNOW, it is not really really really pretty, but for a art-dumb person like me, ...ehem, tolerate la. ;

Ciao. Continue doing my homework...

7 hours 37 minutes left!