Sunday, June 01, 2008

Travelled to another country just for SUSHI!

HAHAHA! Yes i am that mad. I travelled all over the way to another country just for sushi!
and i travelled through the scary storm.....Over the BIG ASEAN BRIDGE....MUCKY river...
and I faced the scary big KETTLE MONSTER.

Fine. Dont wanna joke anymore. I went to Kuala Belait, Brunei actually haha. It tooks only 1 hour plus to get to Kuala Belait. But it is still another country isn't it? I went to Excapade Sushi!!!!

Maybe some of you went there before and were so mad about it. I heard it from my friends and even that "wretch" about this shop. I didnt believe it was that good actually until i took the trouble to visit it. ( !@#$%^&* THAT CAR ANTENNA!)
It wasnt as lonely as you thought it was. Once you are inside, you will go WOAH...It is totally full! Packed of people in that few square feet shop. And if you didnt book, you will not possibly get a seat, unless...you are that lucky. Well, envy me, I am that lucky. Reached there without a booking and we got a seat! Unbelievably happy....
We ordered bloody many of foods...and literally i mean a lot. The food saw in the photo is...only the portion of 1 or maybe 2 person. Haha. And we are in a group of 5. So, imagine how many it was...Oh ya, some of the dishes are already kept away in that photo.
My Salmon Seaweed Temaki!!!!! They used the fish eggs like it doesnt cost a pennyyyyy.....sweet!
Seriously, a dancing cook too....Ok. No, it's just coincidentally he was doing that action.
We ate some of the sushi from the choo-choo train too!!! IT WAS REALLY NICE...And of CHEAP. We ate until we felt bloated. I estimated the price would be at least RM500 or 600 depending on the cost of normal price we get in Miri for Japanese food. But when the bill is here, i was like....
OMG !@#$%^&^@#$%^&!!!!!!
Is there someting wrong with these guys? Are they mad?...
It is only BRD90.90...omg....that is about...RM200++ only...!@#$%!!!!! It's better than robbing the bank.....

no wonder there are these whole row of mirians here....waiting to hunt down the last fish they have in the shop.

I am so going to Excapade Sushi again!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey
Sushi lover here =D

Anyway 5 person only RM200++!? Cheaper than Sushi King liao loh.

Really that nice ah?

Christine said...

for real!!

Bevee said...

I want it too! :)

Choon said...

Brunei!!