Thursday, July 17, 2008

My doodling...

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't care about the results la...as i said before, i can write something on the exam paper is already a miracle so, just ignore the result. Hehe...

I doodle something on the graph paper during Physic's exam today.
so cute ho...hahasee. 99% identical ho! haha, except the fridge is on the different side. I drew myself!!
this is the whole doodle...lol!!!
Throughout these few days, i kept having a sentence in my brain. kept on repeating.
"While somebody encourages you, somebody just discourage you even when they keep silent."
It makes me feel really bad.
p/s: I KNOW I AM VERY DARK ALREADY! ALMOST EVERYONE I MET SAID THAT! comeon la...any good facial product, EXCEPT CHLOROX OR BLEACH or not?

5 comments:

Dr.ift said...

It's called Fringe not Fridge ;)

Bevee said...

Yeah, fringe; not fridge.

Adre you trying to go against the nature that GOD has given you blablar? That' so rude of you :(

I never thought your skin tone doesn't suits you :( I think yr skin tone is just perfect for you :(

Maybe you can try Eucerin @ Watson, if you really want to bleach? :(

kwww91 said...

Isn't that this pic u drew it yesterday?
in school...

...Janice... said...

so good...exam finish liao..im goin 2 hav it nxt week..die le die le

Christine said...

dr.ift: oopss...typing error la!!!haha

bevee: hey, you saw the "new" me already or not??...haha...u'll so shocked...cause i just got BBQed..lol...

kitwee: DUH!!!!!

...janice...: GOOD LUCK AND STUDY HARD!