Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming@GCM

Last weekend, i went to swimming!! which, i havent been doing for 10..20 or 30 year perharps. YOU DONT BELIEVE A! count how old am i now??
I went for 2 days actually. I am not a member so i illegally went in to have fun. The first day, i wasnt caught! cause of my high skilled mixing in with members. No one noticed me there. HAHAHA!!
in GCM
Yee Ling, her brother and me were there on the first day. It's so tiring after i have not been swimming for such long time. just keep swimming..UNTIL THAT LAME yee ling and her "horny" brother keep laughing at something..

super large man-boobs...

APUH!!!!

the 2 hiaus...

fine. make that 3.

with googles on...haha!

the next day...

I took my Olympus to the swimming pool and tried the underwater featured. FOR REAL O!! WATERPROOF..took lots of photo but out of battery now...havent post lo..so cool le underwater photos..haha

Sheila, Ai Ling, Elfreda, Jilly, Yee Ling, Yee Ling's brother and me...were doing crazy things again. Until we got complained and caught non-member. Kesian yee ling got charged...

We got out of the water and started fooling around... walao eh..me teaching jilly o! haha...
elfreda and me
pulling weeds..
ai ling and me...
KISSING MILLIPEDES!

these are photos i steal from yee ling's blog..ahahaha!!!

elfreda teaching yee ling's brother. teach him moral tugasan meh? He know or not? Form 4's work boh? AHAHAHAH!!!

the lesbians...

the tree eaters...

KUNG FU PANDA...although i admit i wasnt good at it.
and finally...sit back and relax...............

good o! swimming. But we have to find a new spot now since we were caught. Haha..

any suggestions?

No comments: