Friday, October 24, 2008

Secret Recipe Miri - Sigh

A total disappointment.

The first time i went to THE oh-so-famous Secret Recipe was in Singapore. I heard lots of goof comments of it and decided to tried it. It turns out to be just perfect! Great service, great environment, great food. My..I never been to such perfect restaurant before.

Now in Miri, out of my PURE EXCITEMENT, a restaurant which i think is perfect is finally opened in my hometown. :)
I went to tried it with my family today.

Firstly,

the ordering part. "I want the caramel."my brother said while pointing on their menu "Sorry, we don't have caramel." Fine, he thought. "I want a XXX pasta." Sharon said. "Sorry, we don't hav that." After tonnes of, sorry we dont have this sorry we dont have that, finally, we finished our orders. Phew, what are they doing?!

NEXT!

The food. I got my lasagna on time. But the taste...omg..the taste...Last time in singapore, it taste just like the best lasagna i ever tried before. This one, OMG.....it taste SOUR! SOUR OK!!!!??? Did they add lots of vinegar in it????? And Sharon's bolognesse.. I think they added whole bottle of blackpepper. =.="

THEN!

my brother's lamb shank did came after 30 minutes. Sigh. We asked the waiter then she said, sorry, we send it to the wrong table. ARGH!! WHAT!!!!!

I AM NOT DONE YET!

We ate, especially my brother, filled with total anger, as he was like pinpoint whole night for not getting whatever he asked for. And he ask for the feedback form..We even make joke that they will give us some A4 paper and that's it.
guess what we got???
DRAFT PAPERS!! !OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some old receipts from what Part's enterprise...that's a feedback form from Secret Recipe? THat's how the customers mean to them?! And their comments? NO MORE THAN A FEW PIECES OF USELESS PAPER THAT CAN BE THROWN INTO THE RUBBISH BIN STRAIGHT AWAY!! HUH!!! Are we that unvaluable to you?? Where's the "customer's always right"?


WAIT!!! NOT DONE YET!!!!!!!!

I finally finished my sour lasagna. It was sucha suffering. The waiter came to clean our table. He pick up my plate in front of me and then ,"PIANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OM %$#@!@#!!! TUUUT!!!!! He dropped the plate =.=" omg.... Luckily it didnt break, or MORE FORTUNATELY FOR ME: He didnt drop it on my head.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAI AIA IA!!!! WAIT! (This complaint never ends)

PAYING TIME!!!!

11.50 got charged for that kind of service??

This is a total failure and dissapointment.
PLus, when we are suppose to queque up for our tables, they just let some girls march in by themselves and take their own seats which is supposed to be reserved tables for others.

I doubt i will ever go to Secret Recipet Miri again. :(

8 comments:

dasolve said...

wow you can take photos there. I was banned............

Christine said...

If they say another "no" to me, waow..i really can't imagine what i will do at their shop...

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

seems like secret recipie in miri have a really poor management..

cacatkia™ said...

walao... thats so lame leh...

456kn said...

wow...like that ar...enterprise mean some company o...i dun think its use for restaurant purpose...but...more like a shop le...
and btw...wat happen to their service...for god sake...
this dun have that dun have...in the end..i only get to order is some cake that i dislike the most...
man...its not like secret recipe like i tried in singapore last year...
...if this goes on...i go to their boss there and...kamikoros(beat/bite him to death)

prisonsurvivor said...

Really bad leh...i also heard alot bad things abt secret...

Kevin said...

they call that a secret recipe....to my shit man...
secret recipe is nothing pathetic like that..=.=
can close it la lol

Muntz said...

In Miri, everything sucks. When u go to McD, long queues and bad service, Pizza Hut also the same... Secret Recipe, got two some more, and the service is just as bad. I doubt if they open even Taco Bell or Wal-Mart in Miri, it won't mean anything if the service sucks so bad.