Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snaking during work..蛇王!

No lah. It was my break hour. i went to boulevard to eat and then after eat still got free time go shop shop lo..lols..i finish buying my CNY clothes already...so go play play only..haha. My new profile photo is one of the clothes i tried on. I tried a few. put the photos at my facebook later... lols..

Night time snake... go to the back of my stall and trying very hard to concentrate on the terrible singing competition there. (Boy, those people really do have COURAGE to go on stage and sing like that)
Suddenly, many people was running like they were in a war towards the road nearby. I went to see what the comotion was anyway..haha..too eng...rest time bah!! I AM NOT SNAKING OH!!!!

oh....try to look closer in front of that red kancil???? It's POLICE!!! no wonder la...everyone run like want to win olympic like that...Polis giving saman lo!!!It's not only one or 2 polices only, there were a whole big bunch of them!!!

wow...police marathon...

jpj and police all there...so meriah... and after a few minutes, all cars are gone, all because of that paper which worth RM70!!!! The police's last chance to earn money for this year i guess...
everyone见钱眼开,见saman车开。 typical malaysians la....

p/s: 3 more days of work!!! :D

1 comment:

Faye said...

ROFL~ like your last piece of comment. That's FUNNY!!!! xD