Monday, December 15, 2008

SOME people nowadays..haih...need to be "reteach"

As i went to my favourite fast food restaurant in town (The one starting with a "M" and ends with a "d"), i was happily thinking i'm gonna tapao a foldover..3.15 pm, good, the time with no people and of course, not much queues. There's actually 3 counters there but only 2 were opened. And there's actually 3 cashiers there, 2 squeezed in one..Nvm them, my point is not that.

So i queued at the one with only 1 Malay couples in front of me...walao, they bought lots of stuff, I MEAN A LOT...i think i saw they paid RM98++ Spending nearly RM100 at this restaurant is really freaking..haha...

Erm, that's not the point either.

So as you can expected from the amount they paid, the food amount must be large. I've waited for such a long time. Then, comes a bumiputera middle aged woman with her young daughter. Her daughter was going to the closed counter, and so she follows...Then the restaurant's cashier push a STRAW BOX to the counter and walk away. They got the hint and stand there...
slowly

slowly


slowly...


SHE !@#$%^& CUT INTO MY LINE!

I kept my anger and politely tell her, "Excuse me, you cut into my line..."
Instead of apologizing, guess what that !@#$% moron answered...
She said," But just now my counter close so i come here.."

!@#$%^&*( WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!!??? WHAT IS YOUR COUNTER CLOSE GOING TO DO WITH ME? I'M NOT THE ONE CLOSING YOUR COUNTER! AND IT IS ALREADY CLOSED BEFORE YOU CAME! NOW YOU BLINDLY CUT INTO MY LINE AND YOU SAID IT WAS BECAUSE THE COUNTER CLOSE!!
It's obviously you're the one cutting the line ok..wwat more..she tried to accuse me cutting into her line instead. @#$!@#

She should not be cutting straight into the line when her freaking counter closed..it's not my fault so she shouldnt blame it on me...She's suppose to go to the back of line and queue up again! Who tell her to be so soi, or should i say, SO BLIND, to choose a counter which will close, no, ALREADY CLOSED!

And even worst, SHE DID THIS IN FRONT OF HER YOUNG DAUGHTER...
and this is what her poor daughter learn from her mother..to cut other people's queue and blame them. Hmmm, poor girl...She just stood there, looking quite confused. That's what she learn from her mother.
AND,
for a francois that big and known all over the world, they should have a proper sign that says the counter is closed INSTEAD OF A FREAKING STRAW BOX...=.=" who would have known a straw box means closed!!?? (well, excluding me cause it's obviously...closed with no cashier there..)
wth...annoying tapao experience...

Queuing up properly is like the first thing we learn in KINDERGARDEN. It just really pisses me off when people dont know how to queue. And i think there's something that need to change in Malaysia's "queuing system". what we practice commonly here is that, how to say...for example, when you go to a toilet, you queue up for only one room. And it doesnt matter if other people come out first, you only can go to the room you are waiting for. Well, i dont really know how to describe this but if you go to the public toilet here, you'll know.

I think we should practice something that is commonly practice in Singapore - their queuing system. It really surprise me when i saw how they queue up, even in shopping malls toilets!!!
They line up in one line no matter how many toilets there are. Then whichever toilets is free to be occupied again, the first one will go first (since he/she waited the longest). DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS MORE FAIR????

So, hope the QUEUING UP SYSTEM can be change and thus, we can teach the youngsters better way queuing and,
such idiotic incident like above wont be happening that frequently again!
@#$%!@# it still irritates me...=.="

p/s: after my computer reformat something happened to its bluetooth thingy..cant send photos to my computer now so have to wait till i found the cable or the thingy is good again. I got so much photos to post on!!

6 comments:

blue_racoon said...

tell me about it!! and you know wht was the best part in my case was? the place i went to eat was in an office area...this friggin auntie wanted to take my order somore!! gggggrrrrrr!!

Loke said...

poor blue racoon...

i would actually verbally whack the cashier if she/he serves the person who overtook. sometimes i would just give a death glare to the cashier... and thank god they got my message....

but nowadays ... i can see many people telling other people to queu up. the other day the ladies behind me in klcc lrt told the guy off to back off. i mean not one but 4 ladies!

so there's hope!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Faye said...

stupid lady.
curse her.

Debbie Gana said...

what's the point of saying she's bumiputra ?

Christine said...

the point is maybe she doesnt know much english cause she seems like from the rural area...

Christine said...

maybe she cant said what she actually mean properly...that's why..
dont get me wrong..
Sorry if i offended u...