Sunday, December 21, 2008

Super good tactic for business

ever wonder why those promotion on the streets uses so much balloons..i mean, their not selling balloons anyway and i wont buy the ballooonn anyhow or i dont think it will affect my will to buy, except..
IT CAN SURELY ATTRACT OUR AtTENTION
AND MORE AMAZINGLY
the KIDS

dont look down on those little creatures..they have the ALMIGHTY power for almost anything. Once they shout,"I WANT THAT BALLOON!!!" despite whatever the thing their selling. Hah, here's the tactic. The parents will ask, can u give me a ballon. The salesman will say, "You buy one then i give ur child one lo.." Then the kid keep shouting, I WANT BALLOON MIIIIII I WANT BALLOOONN!!! Kids under 12 years old..almost all are attracted. The poor parents will bo bian..and then buy the item!!!!!!

There's you have it, THE MORE COLOURFUL THE BETTER UR BUSINESS IS! :D

2 comments:

zulxone said...

yup...a god promoter should have a creative idea how to sell the product or how to attract customer...hmmm..just this night my staff wear the santa claus "uniform" and children realy like him..hahahaha..

zulxone said...

good promoter...not god promoter..hehe..typing eror..