Monday, January 12, 2009

Grandparents interviewed on newspaper!!!

My mom was looking through the papers today then she suddenly ask me to see the subpaper...something like special edition of news la. Then at the cover, i saw this cute couple
Haha...it's my grandparents...
It's so funny seeing them in the papers. Smiling so friendly. I just remember last holiday they came visiting miri but i was so busy working then i didnt spend much time with them... but they did visit my working place!! HEHEHE!!
This article is about their life. About how they came from China and how they started their business...

I have heard that story lots of times..but still wouldnt get bored of it..
Another page..It's about how they keep themselves so healthy..
It's a real miracle ok..They are 82 and 80 already yet, i dont know lols..i thought they are only about to be like...70 or 75 like that. They look so young! for real..if u see them in real life, u wouldnt believe it either..lols..
They said, they travel and do exercises a lot, eat almost everything but in the right portion. Good goood...
SHOU BI NAN SHANG!!!!
BAI TOU XIE LAU!!!! hehe...

No comments: