Saturday, December 26, 2009

Marathon

lols..since after spm, i have not been at home for a perfect 24 hour. Been to so many places, met so many new interesting people. I had thousands and thousands of photos waiting to be uploaded, so many things to share. but...no time. T-T

I guess i had to wait again until everything settle down then i can start blogging. again.

I am going to Taylor's College for SAM program in case you havent notice in my facebook. Yeap, after 6 months of struggling about where i should go, finally, a place at least. It wasnt on my mind at first, i mean, going to taylor boh, that means staying in Malaysia for another year..haha..yea, i dread to leave straight away, i dont know why. Plus, my father discourage me to go KL. (bear in mind, a young girl going there...it's really not safe). Though in the end, i chose taylor.
why?:
1. I couldnt go into dentistry if i go for foundation year in Brisbane.
2. I must go to Homestay if i go brisbane next year because i'm not yet 18. T-T
3. It's much cheaper here!
4. so many friends going taylors...hahaha
5. Let's just try being away from home, but not too far, first.
6. KL is the best place to wait for scholarships.. :) most interviews are done there.

I guess, that's the best solution i could come up with for the moment.
Engineering or Dentistry? I still dont know. Medicine? Nah, it freaks me out. Those stressful lifestyle of a doctor are just arent what i want to do. I need a relax, $$ work and something which i can do to contribute to our Earth. Environmental Engineering are on top of my list now....

is that good? or any other jobs that are similar to it?
Till this, the next time i blog, i shall be in KL for my studies. haha

p/s: Going to Singapore! =)
pp/s: friends, your photos..haha...sorry sorry...please wait. :p

10 comments:

Picture of My Life said...

Dentistry!!! It suits you.. haha

Ruth 朱恩韡 said...

Dentistry!!! Change lw oh...hahaha...
Dentistry vry nice,very high demanding,spending less time in work and earn more money...
U can spend more time with family oso=)
Ok la tat's why i choose tat...haha..
Jiayou la,u sure will get scholarship one.. DOnt forget to go church at KL there oh...

jtkl89 said...

ah.... another fellow aussie-goer i c. heheh... swell... keep it all in prayer. it'll all fall in place eventually. =)

all d best in kl ho!!

TreasaRoesler said...

great ...........................................................

LX said...

Christine, I made that SAM-Taylor's choice more than half a decade ago too. I had quite an interesting time in my short-lived Taylor's day.. it was like a mini Miri gathering almost every weekend. I am sure you will do well.. be grounded and take care yah!

Btw, you should try to come to the UK! It is nicer than Aust. :P

Kurt said...

Geology! Perfect blend of environmentalism and science!

AmozZz ~MyPromise~ said...

You come to UQ next year!!!! Must!!! I am doing dentistry at the moment.. T.T

巧克力 said...

很好啊..................................................

健康保寶 said...

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you will not have a leg to stand on.............................................

無尾熊可愛 said...

wonderful...................................................