Thursday, July 15, 2010

Deja vu

Not being emo but sometimes...staying here is a bit..too quiet. haha..ok, i guess i'll get used to it (always being a person who likes to hide myself up). Listening to Beethoven's classics, facebooking and...10% studying..haha....of course, sometimes, staring into the air and enjoy the peacefulness... :)

I woke up this morning from a dream. That's weird, cause i had never dreamed for a long long time already. It's something about my family but i forgot what is it about, but i'm sure the dream is just a neutral and normal storyline. Cause, no special feelings.

But no to be odd or what, I just have to confess that, my dreams do come true 90% of the time. I'm not being frank really! No matter what type of dream is it, whether a normal daily life scene or out-of-the-world surprising ones, it just does come true. And when it comes true, i knew it (though i may forget it the second i woke up).

Like when i opened the door and saw a person; walking in the mall and saw something awesome and took it up; a breath taking scenery in a place i had never been before i had the dream....etc etc... These all happened before. It gave me goose bumps everything the exactly same scene repeats...

Weird thing, this deja vu.

1 comment:

天花天花 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。.......................................................