Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Waiting


Another thing i realise about college life is:

"The point of going through the weekdays is to get to weekends. "

Really! Jeeyen told me, on monday, dont count to friday, cause that will only make your Monday Blue even worst. Count to wednesday. you'll feel happier. And here's wednesday!!!! just count, 1 more day to friday! :D

Yeap, weekends means no book! shopping! and out there somewhere crazying!!! hahaha.... for the non-nerds of course. To the nerdy ones, you know who you are, sorry to tell you, if you dont want to change, you've been missing out the best part of college life --- WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the whole world agree with me. :)


p/s: thank you so much, my friend. for listening to me, talking about craps, giving me tissue, no matter what. :)

2 comments:

40 said...

haha,n also,sleep early on thursday night!

鄭雅琦鄭雅琦 said...

我在戀愛著?--------是的,因為我在等待著.................................................................